Quantcast

Re: [Dev] Giving a talk in two weeks on Lucene spatial

Re: [Dev] Giving a talk in two weeks on Lucene spatial

maplabs

this is the benchmark I built, I did it right before the 4.10 push

https://github.com/darkblue-b/HSR-TX-Geo-Benchmark

  the results are very interesting (I think)

  hth - Brian

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 09:38:09 -0800 (PST), "TheSteve0 [via Spatial4j]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey all:
I will be speaking about Lucene spatial at ApacheCon EU in two weeks and want to bring my talk up to date.

Dave, can you please send me the deck from FOSS4G.

Is there anything key that people want me to point out about the new Lucene spatial work?

Thanks
Steve

http://spatial4j.16575.x6.nabble.com/Dev-Giving-a-talk-in-two-weeks-on-Lucene-spatial-tp5001295.html
To start a new topic under Spatial4j, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Spatial4j, click here.
NAML

--
Brian M Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter