[Dev] [spatial4j/spatial4j] 3b8de9: Added WKTShapeParser from ElasticSearch. More wor...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Dev] [spatial4j/spatial4j] 3b8de9: Added WKTShapeParser from ElasticSearch. More wor...

GitHub
  Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j
  Commit: 3b8de927706cefeb0b1ec808acd096e81cad3e71
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/3b8de927706cefeb0b1ec808acd096e81cad3e71
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec 2012)

  Changed paths:
    A src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Added WKTShapeParser from ElasticSearch.  More work needed...


  Commit: fb1384bf656254079c374460406b33cee7d4f71e
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/fb1384bf656254079c374460406b33cee7d4f71e
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec 2012)

  Changed paths:
    M src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Enhanced WKTShapeParser for extensibility.


  Commit: b1961669aa6cdb326c7d9a49b9eb3f16e0a0e975
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/b1961669aa6cdb326c7d9a49b9eb3f16e0a0e975
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec 2012)

  Changed paths:
    M src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Added some docs and refactored out parseShapeByType()


  Commit: f6778fd2aff8ca63cc7db3bc4f9e83eb46cdcd7e
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/f6778fd2aff8ca63cc7db3bc4f9e83eb46cdcd7e
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-19 (Wed, 19 Dec 2012)

  Changed paths:
    A src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/JtsWKTShapeParser.java
    M src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Refactored out JtsWKTShapeParser so that WKTShapeParser doesn't require JTS.


  Commit: 138557fd94ee652701704f7f904ee85238061c4c
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/138557fd94ee652701704f7f904ee85238061c4c
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-19 (Wed, 19 Dec 2012)

  Changed paths:
    A src/test/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/JtsWKTShapeParserTest.java
    A src/test/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/PolygonBuilder.java
    A src/test/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParserTest.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add WKT tests (partially ported from ElasticSearch).  There needs to be more.


  Commit: 1c7518bc99b276dfb6d2f64a20e60196c0b01b7a
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/1c7518bc99b276dfb6d2f64a20e60196c0b01b7a
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-19 (Wed, 19 Dec 2012)

  Changed paths:
    M src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java
    M src/test/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParserTest.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Added WKT nextSubShapeString utility method.


Compare: https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/compare/9c9d446113a7...1c7518bc99b2

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Dev] [spatial4j/spatial4j] 3b8de9: Added WKTShapeParser from ElasticSearch. More wor...

Itamar Syn-Hershko

Blah, never got to doing this myself as promised, sorry... Good to see this moving forward!

On Dec 19, 2012 7:25 PM, "GitHub" <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j
  Commit: 3b8de927706cefeb0b1ec808acd096e81cad3e71
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/3b8de927706cefeb0b1ec808acd096e81cad3e71
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012">2012)

  Changed paths:
    A src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Added WKTShapeParser from ElasticSearch.  More work needed...


  Commit: fb1384bf656254079c374460406b33cee7d4f71e
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/fb1384bf656254079c374460406b33cee7d4f71e
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012">2012)

  Changed paths:
    M src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Enhanced WKTShapeParser for extensibility.


  Commit: b1961669aa6cdb326c7d9a49b9eb3f16e0a0e975
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/b1961669aa6cdb326c7d9a49b9eb3f16e0a0e975
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012">2012)

  Changed paths:
    M src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Added some docs and refactored out parseShapeByType()


  Commit: f6778fd2aff8ca63cc7db3bc4f9e83eb46cdcd7e
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/f6778fd2aff8ca63cc7db3bc4f9e83eb46cdcd7e
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-19 (Wed, 19 Dec <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012">2012)

  Changed paths:
    A src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/JtsWKTShapeParser.java
    M src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Refactored out JtsWKTShapeParser so that WKTShapeParser doesn't require JTS.


  Commit: 138557fd94ee652701704f7f904ee85238061c4c
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/138557fd94ee652701704f7f904ee85238061c4c
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-19 (Wed, 19 Dec <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012">2012)

  Changed paths:
    A src/test/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/JtsWKTShapeParserTest.java
    A src/test/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/PolygonBuilder.java
    A src/test/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParserTest.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add WKT tests (partially ported from ElasticSearch).  There needs to be more.


  Commit: 1c7518bc99b276dfb6d2f64a20e60196c0b01b7a
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/1c7518bc99b276dfb6d2f64a20e60196c0b01b7a
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-19 (Wed, 19 Dec <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012">2012)

  Changed paths:
    M src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java
    M src/test/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParserTest.java

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Added WKT nextSubShapeString utility method.


Compare: https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/compare/9c9d446113a7...1c7518bc99b2

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com


_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Dev] [spatial4j/spatial4j] 3b8de9: Added WKTShapeParser from ElasticSearch. More wor...

dsmiley
Hm?  Did you volunteer for writing a WKT parser?  I don't recall but no matter.  If you want to help then great.  There are more steps left:

* Implementing Buffer(Point(x,y), d)   -- how I want to do a circle
* Implementing Box2D((minX,maxX),(maxX,maxY)    syntax stolen from PostGIS
* Using GeometryCollection for Multi*
* Using BufferedLineString for the lineString stuff (buffer 0).
* The JTS impl should take more code from the existing JTS shape parser we have.

Note: BufferedLineString doesn't support dateline wrap (yet) but our JtsGeometry wrapper will handle the dateline for any JTS geometry.

What about WKT output? I personally don't need it.

FYI I've been more busy on the Lucene working on CONTAINS & WITHIN operations for prefix tree.
~ David


On Dec 23, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <[hidden email]> wrote:

Blah, never got to doing this myself as promised, sorry... Good to see this moving forward!

On Dec 19, 2012 7:25 PM, "GitHub" <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j
  Commit: 3b8de927706cefeb0b1ec808acd096e81cad3e71
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/3b8de927706cefeb0b1ec808acd096e81cad3e71
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012">2012)

  Changed paths:
    A src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

...

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Dev] [spatial4j/spatial4j] 3b8de9: Added WKTShapeParser from ElasticSearch. More wor...

Itamar Syn-Hershko
I hardly believe I'll find the time to do any of those, but I'll keep that list in mind :)


On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hm?  Did you volunteer for writing a WKT parser?  I don't recall but no matter.  If you want to help then great.  There are more steps left:

* Implementing Buffer(Point(x,y), d)   -- how I want to do a circle
* Implementing Box2D((minX,maxX),(maxX,maxY)    syntax stolen from PostGIS
* Using GeometryCollection for Multi*
* Using BufferedLineString for the lineString stuff (buffer 0).
* The JTS impl should take more code from the existing JTS shape parser we have.

Note: BufferedLineString doesn't support dateline wrap (yet) but our JtsGeometry wrapper will handle the dateline for any JTS geometry.

What about WKT output? I personally don't need it.

FYI I've been more busy on the Lucene working on CONTAINS & WITHIN operations for prefix tree.
~ David


On Dec 23, <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012" target="_blank">2012, at 9:19 AM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <[hidden email]> wrote:

Blah, never got to doing this myself as promised, sorry... Good to see this moving forward!

On Dec 19, <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012" target="_blank">2012 7:25 PM, "GitHub" <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j
  Commit: 3b8de927706cefeb0b1ec808acd096e81cad3e71
      https://github.com/spatial4j/spatial4j/commit/3b8de927706cefeb0b1ec808acd096e81cad3e71
  Author: David Smiley <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2012-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012" target="_blank">2012)

  Changed paths:
    A src/main/java/com/spatial4j/core/io/WKTShapeParser.java

...

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com



_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com