[Dev] Spatial4j README revamped

dsmiley
I completely redid the README.  I encourage you all to give it a read.  It includes a lot more information.  If there are any questions or suggestions, then please share.

I switched to Markdown format which seems more popular (and has enhanced support in IntelliJ and TextMate which I both use), although I admit I'm annoyed by the aggresive line break rule of GitHub's variant of Markdown.  So you may need to enable soft-wraps to edit it effectively to avoid horizontal scrolling.

~ David

Re: [Dev] Spatial4j README revamped

sibartlett
Nice work! A much improved README, which I definitely found useful. Saw a few things there that make me want to dive back in to the code for another look! David, well done on the 0.4 release :)

Simon Bartlett
https://github.com/sibartlett