Quantcast

[Dev] POLL: Spatial4j list traffic

dsmiley
I'm soliciting the opinion of what this mailing list should receive outside of directly emailing the list:

* Travis CI build fail or recovery.  This happens now and I think it makes good sense.
* Commits:  This happens now and it generates a lot of email.  Is it desirable or too much?  If there was a way to only limit it to commits to the master branch then this would be good motivation for me to use feature-branches, but I'm not aware of that.  If it's just too much noise then I might even volunteer to email progress summaries from time to time.
* GitHub Issue emails:  This doesn't get sent to the list.  Arguably I think the messages there are even more worthwhile than the commits.

Opinions?

~ David