Quantcast

[Dev] OpenAcademy 3min video on Spatial4j & JTS

[Dev] OpenAcademy 3min video on Spatial4j & JTS

dsmiley
Bored of cat videos on YouTube?  Try this instead:

The Spatial4j & JTS LocationTech projects are jointly participating in the Open Academy program, sponsored by Facebook, in which students work with open-source projects for college credit.  As part of this year's OpenAcademy program, we were asked to assemble a short 3-minute video to show who we are and introduce what we're working on:

As seen in order: David Smiley (Spatial4j mentor), Rebecca Alford, Chris Pavlicek, Martin Davis (JTS mentor), Dan Tong.

~ David