[Dev] Merging spatial4j-cm-fixes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Dev] Merging spatial4j-cm-fixes

Chris Male
Hi,

I want to merge in my branch with all its small fixes before I tackle the isGeo, world bounds and WKT fixes.  Please review it and provide comments.

Cheers
Chris
--
Chris Male | Open Source Search Developer | elasticsearch | www.elasticsearch.com

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Dev] Merging spatial4j-cm-fixes

dsmiley
Hi,
I added my comments via GitHub.  If I didn't comment then I thought it
was good.  Thanks for your efforts lately.
~ David

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 4:35 AM, Chris Male <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to merge in my branch with all its small fixes before I tackle the
> isGeo, world bounds and WKT fixes.  Please review it and provide comments.
>
> Cheers
> Chris
> --
> Chris Male | Open Source Search Developer | elasticsearch |
> www.elasticsearch.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
>
_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Dev] Merging spatial4j-cm-fixes

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Would this result in another s4j release soon?

I'm asking because we are about to release Lucene.NET with s4n / s4j 0.3

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I added my comments via GitHub.  If I didn't comment then I thought it
was good.  Thanks for your efforts lately.
~ David

On Sat, Sep 29, <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012">2012 at 4:35 AM, Chris Male <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to merge in my branch with all its small fixes before I tackle the
> isGeo, world bounds and WKT fixes.  Please review it and provide comments.
>
> Cheers
> Chris
> --
> Chris Male | Open Source Search Developer | elasticsearch |
> www.elasticsearch.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
>
_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com



_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Dev] Merging spatial4j-cm-fixes

Chris Male
Given the debate about the changes, I doubt it's going to be merged in any time soon.  But yes after we've let things bake a little we'll probably cut 0.4.  It wont be backwards compatible so I wouldn't hold up Lucene.NET for it.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <[hidden email]> wrote:
Would this result in another s4j release soon?

I'm asking because we are about to release Lucene.NET with s4n / s4j 0.3


On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I added my comments via GitHub.  If I didn't comment then I thought it
was good.  Thanks for your efforts lately.
~ David

On Sat, Sep 29, <a href="tel:2012" value="+9722012" target="_blank">2012 at 4:35 AM, Chris Male <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to merge in my branch with all its small fixes before I tackle the
> isGeo, world bounds and WKT fixes.  Please review it and provide comments.
>
> Cheers
> Chris
> --
> Chris Male | Open Source Search Developer | elasticsearch |
> www.elasticsearch.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com
>
_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com



_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com




--
Chris Male | Open Source Search Developer | elasticsearch | www.elasticsearch.com

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.spatial4j.com/listinfo.cgi/dev-spatial4j.com