[Dev] Geodetic Project Work

Chris Male
What's the status of the geodetic project work that's been going on?

Re: [Dev] Geodetic Project Work

ralford
Hello,

If I haven't yet introduced myself, my name is Rebecca and I am a Carnegie Mellon student working on the geodetic polygon. We found some useful resources in the s2 geometry library, so I am currently in the process of updating these methods in Spatial4j so they can be used with the polygon. My goal by the end of this project is to hopefully have the point in polygon implemented. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Rebecca

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Chris Male <[hidden email]> wrote:
What's the status of the geodetic project work that's been going on?

Rebecca Faye Alford
Carnegie Mellon '16
B.S. Chemistry and Software Engineering
Undergraduate Research Assistant - Gray Lab, Johns Hopkins

Re: [Dev] Geodetic Project Work

Chris Male
Hey Rebecca,

Sounds good.  What do you feel is the timeframe on that work?

Cheers

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Rebecca Alford <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Okay great.

Thanks for your help!