[Dev] 0.4 SNAPSHOT pushed to Sonatype

dsmiley
I addressed some of my lingering concerns, enhanced the documentation (javadocs), and pushed a snapshot released to the Sonatype snapshots repo.  I'm going to push 0.4 officially as soon as Tuesday evening (EST) unless I hear feedback that would push it out further.

Before I actually do a release, I'm going to use this snapshot in Lucene-spatial and Solr-Spatial-Sandbox.  I'll create a Lucene issue to use the new version soon.

As part of the release, I'll publish the "mvn site" (to include the javadocs) to be browseable on GitHub.  I'll also update the README.md to account for the current state of the project.

~ David

Re: [Dev] 0.4 SNAPSHOT pushed to Sonatype

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Good job David - I hope to have the .NET port catch up around Feb/March

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com | @synhershko